Plan is pretty much the same as last year but if it rains Onboard have offered to host us so we don’t have to try and delay until the weekend after.
Registration will be 10am onwards at the skate park
Rough Plan from then (timings very approximate):
11.00 – Scooter Jam
11.30 – Pre-teen Skateboard
12.00 – Pre-teen bmx/bike
12-2pm – High hop/Ollie
2.00 – Teens Skateboard
2.30 – Teens bmx/bike
3.00 – Teen+ Skateboard
3.30 – Teen+ bmx/bike
– Joel Culf on the mic for BMX
– Will Lester’s on the mic for skate with some help when he needs to
– James Folkes is on sound/pa system with help from Ed Astill
– Toby J will be handling registration duties
– Prizes: We’ll be begging for prizes from all the local businesses who have provided us with such good support in the past: The House, Slugger, Lives & Levels, Waller BMX, Bike Tree, J E James & Onboard. Plus, The Skateboard School are lending us their support this year.
– The comp has finished for this year’s Limited edition T-shirt design which we’ll sell to to help cover costs and hopefully raise funds towards further improvements to the skate park
– St John’s first aiders will be on hand in case you scuff your knees
See you there!